This week, students examined Inherited Traits through a hands – on lab experiment in which they created a Reebop creature using inherited physical characteristics passed from parent to offspring. We will continue examining this concept and begin comparing it to the idea of learned behavior / acquired trait.
Grade sheets in lab folders:
- Science Lab Equipment / Safety
- Scientific Inv., Reasoning, Ecosystems
- Living / Nonliving in Ecosystems
- Life Cycles Within Ecosystems
- Unit 30: Characteristics
- Unit 31: Inherited Traits
- Comparing Structures / Functions (next week).